$1000 Nursing Schools Near Me Essay Scholarship – Fall 2022
THERE ARE NO FEES OR COSTS TO APPLY FOR THIS NURSING SCHOOL SCHOLARSHIP – THE WINNER WILL BE ANNOUNCED ON SEPTEMBER 1, 2022
NursingSchoolsNearMe.org is proud to offer the first of our ongoing Scholarships to individuals studying to become nurses! We will be offering Spring and Fall Scholarships each year!
Fall 2022 Nursing School Scholarship Essay Topic:
Provide an in-depth look at how the Covid-19 Pandemic has affected nursing careers and what has been done or should be done to ensure our Medical professionals are better prepared for the next Pandemic. Also include how the Pandemic has affected your views and desire to continue on your path to becoming a nurse.
We will judge each essay on the following criteria:
- We want to see an in-depth look at how the Covid-19 Pandemic has affected nursing careers and what has been done or should be done to ensure our Medical professionals are better prepared for the next Pandemic.
- Provide a thoughtful response to your current desire of becoming a nurse based on the impacts caused by the Pandemic on the medical field in general.
- The essay must be a minimum of 1000 words.
Requirements for Our Fall 2022 Nursing School Scholarship
- You must be currently enrolled in an accredited nursing program in the United States.
- You must be registered for the Fall 2022 semester to be awarded this scholarship.
- You must have a minimum GPA of 2.8.
- You agree that NursingSchoolsNearMe.org will have full rights to post your submitted essay on our websites or social media channels.
- If you are the winner of this scholarship, you agree to provide a portrait image of yourself and a statement about the scholarship we may use on our websites or social media channels as a testimonial.
- Applications must be submitted by August 15th, 2022.
Application Process for Our Fall 2022 Nursing School Scholarship
- Write your Essay as outlined above.
- Create a post on your school blog, personal blog, or a social media channel about the school you are attending, and include a link to the school listing page on our website. If your school is not listed on our website, then provide a link to our homepage www.nursingschoolsnearme.org.
- Register as a user on our website.
- Submit your contact information using the application form.
- Submit the required contact information for the school you are enrolled at using the application form.
- Submit your Essay using the application form.
- Provide the exact URL of the post you created about your school as outlined previously using our application form.
- Submit your application form!